Vegetarian Enchiladas Suizas | Easy and Delicious Mexican Cuisine | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
A one-skillet dinner, this vegetable-packed take on Swiss enchiladas makes a delicious and slightly decadent dinner. Crema and cheese are the "Swiss" parts which top layers of poblano peppers, red onion, and zucchini with soft corn tortillas dipped in green salsa and all baked to perfection.
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
-1 large poblano, ribs and seeds removed, thinly sliced (1 ½ cups)
-1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced (1 ¼ cups)
-Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
-1 medium zucchini, cut into a ½-inch dice (1 ½ cups)
-1 ½ cups green salsa (from a 16.7-ounce jar), such as La Costeña
-6 corn tortillas (each 6 inches)
-5 ounces low-moisture mozzarella, cut into a ½-inch dice
-1/3 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
-Shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced radishes, and halved cherry tomatoes, for serving
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#Enchiladas #Mexican #AtHome
- Natural Dyes From Plants and Vegetables | DIY Eco-Friendly Dyes | Homeschool with Everyday Food
- The Best Technique for Classic Cheesecake | Tips for a Light and Creamy Recipe | Kitchen Conundrums
- Classic Apple Crumble Recipe | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
- All-Purpose Breakfast Batter | Ultimate Batter for So Many Dishes!! | Homeschool with Everyday Food
- Soft-Serve Peanut Butter Cupcakes | Rich & Tasty Step-by-Step Recipe | Frosted