Vanilla Sheet Cake with Chocolate-Ganache Buttercream – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Sarah Carey show us how to make a classic Vanilla Sheet Cake with Chocolate-Ganache Buttercream. The quintessential birthday cake is reborn as an ultra-moist sheet cake. Rather than the usual cocoa powder–confectioners’ sugar combo, the state-of-the-art frosting is a chocolate ganache that gets whipped with plenty of butter into glossy swoops.
Read the Full Recipe: https://www.marthastewart.com/1539807/vanilla-cake-chocolate-ganache-buttercream
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question “What’s for dinner?” is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
- Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Frosted
- How To Make a Traditional Margarita – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
- Foolproof Lemon Meringue Pie – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
- Grand-Slam Breakfast – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
- How to Make Homemade Doughnuts – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph