THE PERFECT Grilled Chicken | It Doesn’t Get Juicer Than This!!! | Everyday Food
If easy summer dinners have a signature protein, it’s got to be grilled chicken. Whether for a quick weeknight meal or a casual outdoor gathering on the weekend, chicken wins and you’ll score with our technique for grilled chicken breasts that pecks out any dry—or bland—results.
A few juicy secrets: Choose small cuts, and pound them flat so they cook quickly and evenly. Then, for maximum flavor without flare-ups, finish with a robust sauce, we’ve got three options below. Follow these easy steps for juicy, flavorful meat. Then, try our delicious recipe.
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#Chicken #HowTo #EverydayFood
- Most UNIQUE Street Food in Asia – $1.69 Smoked Duck CURRY + FASTEST Street Noodle SKILLS in Malaysia
- Street Food in Penang – MASSIVE $1.00 Indian Squid Noodles!!! + Oyster Omelette & Street Noodle Tour
- Street Food in Malaysia – Laksa HOT TUB + $500 USD Street Noodles in Penang, Malaysia – Worth It?!
- Most INSANE Street Food in Asia – The BIGGEST 10LB Fish Head STEAMED + Street Food of Ipoh, Malaysia
- Most EXTREME Street Food in Malaysia – RARE Street Food Tandoori + MONSTER CRAB COOKING) in Ipoh!