Soft-Serve Peanut Butter Cupcakes | Rich & Tasty Step-by-Step Recipe | Frosted
Everyone will scream for this twist on soft-serve dunked in a chocolate shell. Chill the frosted cakes while you make a semisweet-chocolate glaze; after it cools to room temperature, carefully dunk them. Chill 10 more minutes, and cue the nostalgia trip.
1 ½ cups sugar
1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
¾ cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¾ cup buttermilk, room temperature
1⁄3 cup plus 4 tablespoons safflower oil
¾ cup warm water
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
5 cups Swiss Meringue Buttercream
½ cup creamy peanut butter
12 ounces semisweet chocolate (61 to 66 percent cacao), coarsely chopped
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#Cupcakes #Desserts #Deliciousness
- Tips and Tricks for Making Perfect Brussels Sprouts | Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
- Easy Florentine Egg Cups | Quick & Delicious Breakfast Option on the Go | Homeschool
- Sarah and Chef Leah Cohen Make Bánh Xèo | Vietnamese Pancakes
- Apple-Pecan Pull-Apart Rolls | Perfect Amount of Buttery-Sweet Glaze | Everyday Food w/ Sarah Carey
- One-Skillet Chicken Puttanesca Melt – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey