Recipe Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 package Eckrich smoked sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
4 servings premade white or brown rice
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 bag (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
1 package stir-fry dry seasoning mix
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
toasted sesame seeds (optional)
sliced green onions (optional)
- In pan over medium-high heat, brown sausage; set aside.
- Heat white or brown rice according to package instructions.
- In same pan over medium-high heat, heat peanut oil and stir-fry vegetable mix. Add stir-fry dry seasoning mix, honey, vinegar and sesame oil.
- Divide rice, sausage and stir-fry mixture among four bowls.
- Sprinkle each with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired.