Recipe Pecan-Crusted Air Fryer Pork Chops
Cook time: 22 minutes
1 cup pecan pieces
1/3 cup arrowroot starch
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus additional, to taste
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, plus additional for serving
1 tablespoon water
2 garlic cloves, crushed
6 medium boneless pork chops, trimmed of fat
- Heat air fryer to 400° F.
- In medium bowl, mix pecans, arrowroot starch, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk egg, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, water and garlic.
- Cover pork chops in egg mixture then transfer to bowl with pecan mixture to coat all sides. Repeat with remaining pork chops. Place three pork chops in air fryer basket.
- Cook pork chops 6 minutes, flip, then cook additional 6 minutes. Set aside on plate.
- Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Serve hot with Dijon mustard, if desired.