Recipe Easy Cheesy Burgers
2 packages (16 ounces each) Jennie-O Lean Ground Turkey
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 sesame seeds buns, warmed
yellow mustard (optional)
- Heat grill or griddle to medium heat.
- In large bowl, gently combine ground turkey and salt. Shape ground turkey into eight balls. Cover with plastic.
- Mix mozzarella and cheddar to create eight piles of shredded cheese, each between 1/4-1/3 cup.
- Grill patties 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through. Always cook to well-done (165 F) as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Once patties are cooked through, place on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Top patties with shredded cheese and place under broiler 3-5 minutes; cook until cheese is bubbly.
- Place patties on warmed buns. Add ketchup and mustard, if desired.