Recipe Beef on Steak Salt
Total time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
1 Omaha Steaks T-Bone (30 ounces)
1 package (3 ounces) Omaha Steaks Original Beef Jerky
3 tablespoons kosher salt
- Thaw steak 24-48 hours in refrigerator.
- Using box grater finely shred enough beef jerky to yield 2 tablespoons; mix with kosher salt. Pat steak dry on both sides and season with 1-1 1/2 tablespoons jerky salt. Allow seasoned steak to sit 45 minutes-1 hour, uncovered, at room temperature.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to 450° F and oil grates to prevent sticking.
- Grill to desired doneness based on thickness of steak. Let steak rest 5 minutes.
- Garnish steak with remaining jerky salt.