Onion-and-Leek Focaccia | Deliciously Crisp Exterior | Kitchen Conundrums
It’s all about the alliums in this eye-catching take on the Italian bread. Caramelized onions go into the dough, while leeks and chives are artfully arranged on top.
-4 3/4 cups unbleached bread flour, plus more for dusting
-2 1/4 cups warm water (about 110 degrees)
-3/4 teaspoon active dry yeast (not rapid-rise; from one 1/4-ounce envelope)
-1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more if needed
-6 medium onions, halved and sliced 1/2 inch thick
-1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
-3 leeks, white and light green parts only, roots untrimmed
-1 bunch fresh chives
-1 bunch fresh rosemary, small sprigs only
-Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Martha Stewart Living’s Culinary Director and James Beard Award winner Thomas Joseph solves your everyday cooking dilemmas. New videos weekly.
#Focaccia #Italian #CookWithMe
- Orange Curd Cupcakes | Delicious Recipe Filled with Citrusy Flavor | Frosted
- Meyer-Lemon Shortbread Wreath Cookies | Frosted
- 2020 Everyday Food Bloopers and Outtakes
- Apple Cider Doughnuts for This Holiday Season | Step-by-Step Instructions | Homeschool with Martha
- Spiced Snacking Cake Recipe | Your Sweet Tooth Will Thank You Later | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey