Meyer-Lemon Shortbread Wreath Cookies | Frosted
Almost too pretty to eat, these festive wreath-shaped shortbread cookies are infused with Meyer lemon and adorned with sugared rosemary and thyme.
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Join Food Stylist and ultimate baker Molly Wenk as she recreates some of Martha’s most popular and unique dessert recipes.
#Cookies #Festive #Holidays
- 2020 Everyday Food Bloopers and Outtakes
- Apple Cider Doughnuts for This Holiday Season | Step-by-Step Instructions | Homeschool with Martha
- Spiced Snacking Cake Recipe | Your Sweet Tooth Will Thank You Later | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
- Tips for Making an Impressive Coffee Napoleon | Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
- Steve’s Layered Cornbread Casserole | Father Knows Best | Homeschool with Martha