Leftover Turkey Curry Dinner | The Perfect After-Thanksgiving Recipe | Everyday Food w/ Sarah Carey
Here’s a more exotic option for leftover turkey: Mix it with store-bought simmer sauce for an Indian-inspired dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes.
-4 cups shredded turkey meat
-Two 12 1/2-ounce jars curry simmer sauce (we love Maya Kaimal Madras Curry Indian simmer sauce; mayakaimal.com)
-Steamed basmati rice
-Sliced red onion
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#Curry #Thanksgiving #Leftovers
- Vegetarian Enchiladas Suizas | Easy and Delicious Mexican Cuisine | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
- Natural Dyes From Plants and Vegetables | DIY Eco-Friendly Dyes | Homeschool with Everyday Food
- The Best Technique for Classic Cheesecake | Tips for a Light and Creamy Recipe | Kitchen Conundrums
- Classic Apple Crumble Recipe | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
- All-Purpose Breakfast Batter | Ultimate Batter for So Many Dishes!! | Homeschool with Everyday Food