How to cook a burger On the Grill
You can learn how to cook a burger on the grill by going through this recipe. There are many recipes on how to cook a burger on the grill but this one is different from all as you do not need to know a great deal about cooking. All the recipes for how to cook a burger on the grill can show a way to make a burger but to get the perfect one you need to be patient and improve gradually with practice.
- Hamburger made from steak trimmings of USDA Prime beef (enough for desired servings)
- Chicago Steak spice, to taste
- First of all you need to decide how many burgers you are going to need.
- Take your hamburger made from steak trimmings of USDA Prime beef and make the burgers thick enough to give it a juicy texture.
- Make as many as you need for serving.
- Heat your grill to smoking high because you need that flare to cook the beef. Baste the burgers with some oil to restore the juiciness of the beef. Place burgers on the grill.
- Sprinkle the Chicago Steak spice on the hamburger patties. Sprinkle on a thick layer to increase the taste.
- Close the grill for three (3) minutes to be cooked thoroughly.
- Meanwhile put a little bit of oil on the buns to toast them on the grill.
- After the first three (3) minutes open the grill, put the buns inside for toasting, and also turn the burgers made from steak trimmings of USDA Prime beef, putting them in a different location on the grill.
- Finally after the total six (6) minutes your burgers are ready to be loaded. Remove them from the grill and allow the burgers to set for 5 minutes before eating.
- Put a burger on the bottom half of a toasted bun; then put some tomatoes, lettuce and onion on top of the burger. Cover it with the top bun and it is done!
- Serve the best burger in the world with sauce or pickles as desired.
- Watch tutorial from Chicago Steak University Program on How To Cook a Burger on the Grill and also, see How to Cook a Steak Indoors.