Homemade Lavender Body Scrub | All-Natural DIY Body Exfoliant | Homeschool with Everyday Food
Whether you choose to add this DIY to your self care routine, or make a few jars as a gift, everyone is sure to love this exfoliating DIY. Note: This scrub will keep for up to one year in a waterproof, airtight container. Try out this AMAZING Body scrub and let us know what you think in the comment section below!!
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question “What’s for dinner?” is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#DIY #HomeSchool #EverdayFood
- How to Make Kimchi Mandu | Making the PERFECT DUMPLINGS at Home!! | Everyday Food
- Grilling THE Perfect Steak | Tips and Tricks For a Juicy/Tender Steak | Everyday Food
- Watermelon, Orange, and Feta Salad | The Perfect Holiday Side Dish | Everyday Food
- THE PERFECT Grilled Chicken | It Doesn’t Get Juicer Than This!!! | Everyday Food
- Most UNIQUE Street Food in Asia – $1.69 Smoked Duck CURRY + FASTEST Street Noodle SKILLS in Malaysia