Homemade Corn Tortilla Making w/ Angie Vargas | Homeschool with Martha
This recipe for homemade corn tortillas comes from Angie Vargas, a native of Monterrey, Mexico. Vargas works as a culinary instructor for League of Kitchens, an online school where you can cook alongside hosts from around the globe as they teach you how to make an authentic dish from their heritage. Once they’re cooked, Vargas likes to fill them while they are still warm with steak, guacamole, and salsa verde.
-3 cups masa harina (instant corn masa flour), such as Maseca
-1 teaspoon fine sea salt
-3 tablespoons vegetable oil, such as corn
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
#AngieVargas #Tortilla #Homemade
- Onion-and-Leek Focaccia | Deliciously Crisp Exterior | Kitchen Conundrums
- Orange Curd Cupcakes | Delicious Recipe Filled with Citrusy Flavor | Frosted
- Meyer-Lemon Shortbread Wreath Cookies | Frosted
- 2020 Everyday Food Bloopers and Outtakes
- Apple Cider Doughnuts for This Holiday Season | Step-by-Step Instructions | Homeschool with Martha