Easy Florentine Egg Cups | Quick & Delicious Breakfast Option on the Go | Homeschool
At your next brunch, try this super-simple take on a classic. All you have to do is layer bread, spinach, and eggs in a muffin tin, then bake until the bread is toasted and the yolks are perfectly runny.
•12 slices white sandwich bread
•Melted unsalted butter, for brushing
•1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
•12 large eggs
•Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Find the Recipe and Directions here: https://www.marthastewart.com/1528917/easy-florentine-egg-cups
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#Breakfast #HowTo #OnTheGo
- Sarah and Chef Leah Cohen Make Bánh Xèo | Vietnamese Pancakes
- Apple-Pecan Pull-Apart Rolls | Perfect Amount of Buttery-Sweet Glaze | Everyday Food w/ Sarah Carey
- One-Skillet Chicken Puttanesca Melt – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
- Mung Bean Pancakes (Nokdu Bindaetteok) | An Irresistible & Savory Dish | Homeschool w/ Everyday Food
- DIY Homemade Potpourri | Natural Long-Lasting Aroma at Home | Homeschool w/ Everyday Food