DIY Homemade Potpourri | Natural Long-Lasting Aroma at Home | Homeschool w/ Everyday Food
Bring the outdoors inside with this easy homemade potpourri. Using flowers, herbs, and leaves foraged from the garden, plus your favorite essential oil, you can give a natural, long-lasting aroma to your home.
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#Potpourri #DIY #Homemade
- Pappardelle with Creamy Chicken Sauce | Simple yet Delicious Recipe | Everyday Food
- Homemade Lavender Body Scrub | All-Natural DIY Body Exfoliant | Homeschool with Everyday Food
- How to Make Kimchi Mandu | Making the PERFECT DUMPLINGS at Home!! | Everyday Food
- Grilling THE Perfect Steak | Tips and Tricks For a Juicy/Tender Steak | Everyday Food
- Watermelon, Orange, and Feta Salad | The Perfect Holiday Side Dish | Everyday Food