Classic Apple Crumble Recipe | Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
With the crisp autumn air comes an opportunity to use freshly-picked apples in everything from salads to pies. If you aren’t sure where to start with your bushel, try this classic crumble. Easy enough to throw together on a whim, it contains all of the warm flavors of fall in every bite.
-1 stick unsalted butter, softened, plus more for pan
-3 pounds apples, such as Mutsu, peeled cored and chopped
-6 tablespoons granulated sugar
-1 cup plus 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
-2 tablespoons lemon juice
-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
-Vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or Greek yogurt, for serving
Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes: http://full.sc/P8YgBt
Want more? Sign up to get the Everyday Food video recipe email, served daily.
Get recipe emails: http://www.marthastewart.com/edf
Want more Martha?
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
Sarah Carey is the editor of Everyday Food magazine and her job is to come up with the best ways to make fast, delicious food at home. But she’s also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What’s for dinner?" is never far from her mind — or theirs, it seems! Her days can get crazy busy (whose don’t?), so these videos are all about her favorite fast, fresh meals — and the tricks she uses to make it all SO much easier.
#AppleCrumble #Homemade #Dessert
- All-Purpose Breakfast Batter | Ultimate Batter for So Many Dishes!! | Homeschool with Everyday Food
- Soft-Serve Peanut Butter Cupcakes | Rich & Tasty Step-by-Step Recipe | Frosted
- Tips and Tricks for Making Perfect Brussels Sprouts | Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
- Easy Florentine Egg Cups | Quick & Delicious Breakfast Option on the Go | Homeschool
- Sarah and Chef Leah Cohen Make Bánh Xèo | Vietnamese Pancakes